Sunday, July 31, 2005

The Carey Clan

I just finished ...(well-almost) a website I've been working on since 1996. In order to finish it, I had to do a lot of upsetting things, like go through 6 boxes of photos. This dredged up much sorrow and regret. The kids were sooo precious, my ex husband and I looked so in-love and happy.

Photos are big liars. No one takes photos of kids with colic or yells at a spouse during a heated argument, "Hey -grab the Camera!". Kodak moments don't include photographing the face of a woman as her husband kicks the chair out from under her sending her flying into the next room. Ok...I'll stop, I hate the drama too.

If you're interested in the project: http://careyclan.com

1 Comments:

Blogger Mark Stivers said...

When I went to the site, I didn't see any pictures at all.

11:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home