Monday, July 18, 2005

At the Davis Farmer's Market on Saturday

CLICK for larger pic
This is Chris and his apprentice, Josh. We've been collecting their food-safe pottery for a while now. They have a special process where (for most pieces) you can clang them together and they won't break. Chris said he and his wife will visit us in NM someday. I'll love it if they really do. He has friends in Sante Fe and knows about earthships.





CLICK for larger picLook at this cute baby goat! Its little horns have been burnt off. She told me why, but I was too busy thinking about it to listen-I like to think it was a good reason.

This lady makes wonderful scented soaps out of goat milk. I like the smell so much I don't want to use them.





When I was young, I wanted to play the violin. I probably would have taken lessons if people didn't tell me repeatedly that it was SOOO HARD. Later in life I discovered that things that people told me were hard- were hard for THEM- and not necessarily for ME.

I must admit I don't want to put forth the energy now.

I loved the way this guy played-"...real good for free" (Joni Mitchell).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home