Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Miss Organized and partial update


I took my stacks of printed recipes and organized them. It took me a few days between web work. How boring -huh? I'm still going through boxes and doing a lot of reflecting. It's kinda paralyzing.

Other news: My oldest son is on the rebound with a 'woman' who lives in Petaluma-with today's gas prices!!!

I was delighted to discover my step mother is into Italian Charms so I could find something she wanted for her Bday. With my current occupation, I'm very aware that most of us have too much stuff.

My youngest son may be on his was to addiction... I also discovered he was calling one of his closest friends a Spic (see
Racial Slur Database). His Hispanic friend said he didn't care-said he wanted to be white. Crazy!! After an attempt at effecting some Mexican Pride, I told him that he should call my son a Kike. I should be a diplomat!

I'm getting scared about my impending move....as if my presence matters. I do think I'd worry less if I were closer. Truth is, I'd still have no control-even if I were living with them.

Have you read about Chang and Ing, the original Siamese Twins.? They didn't get along either. I think it was Chang who was a drunk.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home