Monday, July 18, 2005

BIRDY 911

Click for Larger pic On Saturday night, we were settling into C-Span with an author who wrote about this project where they took Nobel Prize Winner's Sperm and mated it with the eggs of Mensa females. I’m so curious about this….but all of a sudden my H yells, “There’s a bird in the pool!!!” My husband always moves fast, but he was FAST. We quickly scooped the little fledgling robin (Turdus (?!?!) migratorius) out of the pool. We sat in the 100+ heat gently pulling out his little wings and blowing on the baby bird until it was dry. A couple of hours later, after he opened his eyes and quit shivering, we sat him down and watched him hop and cheep away. Click here for good bird info.

I missed C-Span and don’t even know the author's name. I suppose this was a more noble way to spend my evening.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home