Friday, March 31, 2006

2 Suspects at Large in Local Murder



Last night we woke to a horrible noise. It was 2 cats that amazingly made their way up our lattice patio cover, tip-toed around the 1 x 1s and attacked our nesting doves. They also broke the plexiglass that was placed over the outdoor speakers. If I catch them, I'll take them to the pound. The first two photos are what's left of the dove family. The nest is empty.

You know, I hate people that keep outdoor cats. So if you are one of these people, let me tell you how inconsiderate you are: In addition to the risk to the cats themselves for infections and injury, they spray people's tires with their urine, they leave their stinky, toxoplasmosis laden poop in our garden and terrorize innocent birds. At least educate yourself.

I love cats and have 4. They are indoor cats.

Here is a photo of the murdered family, 2 days ago, during shift change.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home