Monday, March 06, 2006

Benjamin Disraeli

Too bad he's dead. Based on his quotes, I really like him. Then I discovered that he married a woman quite a few years his senior for money. He admitted it. I wonder what today's politcal commentators would say about him.

Along with the rest of his family, he was baptized Anglican just before his Bar Mitzvah. I wonder what he would have done if he remained a Jew. Of course he was always a Jew... you know what I mean.

Here are a few quotes:

"The magic of first love is our ignorance that it can ever end."
"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics."
"How much easier it is to be critical than to be correct. "

~Benjamin Disraeli

Do people still have death masks created? I know pregnant women get casts of their big tummies.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home